DIY Slimming Body Wrap 4 - Epsom Salt Edition - The Skinniest You
9Comments
  • Posted by Penelope on March 7, 2014 at 9:23 pm

Hi!
    I’m just wondering how long these results last typically? And are these wraps only getting rid of water weight? Or how does it work?

Thanks!

• Posted by Mel B on March 7, 2014 at 9:39 pm
      in reply to Penelope

Results typically last about 24 hours. The wraps are best done the day of or the night before a big event or date. They aren’t really getting rid of water weight so much as shrinking the size of the fat cells and ridding the body of toxins (depending on which wrap you use). They work through the combination of heat and compression mostly with the added ingredients of the wrap mixture. Things like epsom salt are great for detox so that helps rid the body of toxins in the process but again it is temporary as you ingest and use toxins on a daily basis so they build back up quickly. That is part of the reason wraps are a temporary solution. You can do them as often as every other day if you like to maintain the results. For the best results you can add them to a diet and exercise program with an focus on core exercises. Since wraps shrink fat cells the more muscle you have the less fat you will have to shrink and the less often you will have to do them if at all which is the best way to maintain the results.

• Posted by kerryann Clarke on December 10, 2014 at 11:40 am

I can’t find any thing that is called bentonite, what other solution or substitute could be used for the apple cider vinegar and Epsom salt wrap

• Posted by Mel B on December 10, 2014 at 3:36 pm
      in reply to kerryann Clarke

Bentonite is a clay and can be ordered on Amazon for a few dollars. The Epsom salt wrap doesn’t use bentonite clay or apple cider vinegar but you could use a tea like a green tea I guess or a sea salt. Other than that I don’t know.

• Posted by Melissa on July 10, 2015 at 1:37 pm

Weird question but I was wondering if swimming the next day undue your results faster?

• Posted by Mel B on July 12, 2015 at 8:57 pm
      in reply to Melissa

That is a good question. I honestly don’t know. I do know that swimming is one of the most effective exercises there is. If you are doing laps or something probably not. If you are just chilling in the pool maybe. Like I said, I really don’t know.

• Posted by Theresa on March 12, 2016 at 1:04 am

Is it normal to hurt while it’s on ? Right when I put it on it burned a lot

• Posted by Mel B on April 3, 2016 at 10:54 am
      in reply to Theresa

I haven’t had any complaints about this wrap doing that. This one was itchy for me if anything. If it burns then remove the wrap and wash the area well with cool water.

• Posted by Lotus Flower on May 22, 2016 at 10:44 pm

The before and after pictures pictures….how many times did you use the wraps to get to that point? Looks like you’ve list lots of water and bloat retention? Is this correct?
    I understand that if you want it to be successful, then you drink loads of water before and after the wrap and not eat. You eat a light meal a couple hours after.